Clay Adams Serofuge II Cell Washer
Clay Adams Serofuge II, a dual speed cell washer, is a perfect choice for performing blood grouping, blood typing, and cross matching. It is also adapted for performing Coombs test and other cell washing procedures.
The rotors in this device can be detached, and efficiently function as holders in which test tubes can be filled, centrifuged, transported, incubated, and emptied without the necessity for individual handling.
- Operation at 3400rpm/1000xG and 2400rpm/500xG for delicate centrifugation of weak agglutination reactions
- Performs serum and red cell separations in original blood collection tubes
- Elimination of the need of transferring samples
- Refurbished with 90 day parts warranty
- Reagents, controls, and consumables may be available
- Service contracts may be available